As Access Press staff, board members, readers and advertisers continue to look toward the newspaper’s future, next steps in our strategic planning work are underway. Thanks to all who have weighed in during interviews and focus groups. While there’s not time to interview all of the people involved with the newspaper, everyone has the opportunity to be heard. How is that done?
Please consider taking a few minutes’ time to complete our online survey. The link is here.
Answers to the survey are needed by Monday, April 8. Access Press is also publicizing the survey on its Facebook page. One person who takes the survey will receive a gift card, through a random drawing. Survey respondents may also remain anonymous if they choose to do so.
Steve Anderson, chairman of the Access Press Board of Directors, said, “This survey will help determine where we are now and where we want to go in the future. We can only do this with the help and input from our readers by completing the survey.”
“We deeply appreciate everyone’s support over the past year,” said Access Press Executive Director/Editor Tim Benjamin. “It has meant a lot to us. We are very much encouraged by our readers and advertisers. People have really stepped up and it has shown us how much they value the newspaper.” Now it is time to weigh in and help Access Press set its future direction. Take the survey today.
The survey is part of a larger strategic planning effort led by Access Press and the St. Paul firm of Rhone Gladhill. It funded through the generosity of the UCare Foundation. Results and next steps will be announced in the future. In the meantime, Access Press continues to seek additional means of community support. Here are five ways to help!
1) Please patronize our advertisers, as they are the ones who help bring readers the newspaper every month. Tell them how much their support of Access Press is appreciated.
2) Does your organization or business need to reach Minnesotans with disabilities? Consider becoming an issue sponsor, as MRCI has done this month. Issue sponsorships are a great means of promotion.
3) Tax-deductible donations are always welcomed. Donors are honored in the paper every month. Donations may also be anonymous.
4) Consider a gift subscription or $30 donation per year for a reader in need.
5) Stay in touch. News items and calendar listings are always welcomed, along with commentaries. Deadline is always the 25th of each month.
Questions? Call 651-644-2133 or email email@example.com.